Thursday, September 24, 2009

Life update!

So I realized I haven’t had anything really to post. But I’ve got some life updates. First, I got a Dog! He’s name is Joey. Second, I’ve lost weight. Ok only three pounds, but I’m not gaining. And the new medicine is working amazingly with the pain. My pain scale stays now at a 1 0r 0. It used to be 5 or 6. And third, I made a B in my copyright law class.

I’m also trying to figure out where I fit in anymore. I thought about this after being invited to go to the “gay” club tonight. I put it in quotations cause mostly gay men and straight women are there. It’s not a place I like cause of the lack of people my type. But what is my type? It used to be gay women. But I shy away from them now. More cause everyone I pick is a crazy bitch. I used to think of my world as the “Lesbian” world. But the more and more I think about that it’s never where I fit in.

When I was coming out, I thought about getting a tattoo. More specifically a gay one. But I finally decided that wasn’t something I wanted permanently on my body. Funny it wasn’t cause I didn’t like women, but it never fit me. Now I have five tattoos, so it being on me forever isn’t the problem.

Something about being lesbian has never just fit me, but it is the one family that I understand. I am building a family of brothers and that’s great. But I’m not quite male and not quite lesbian. Where do I fit?

No comments:

Post a Comment