Saturday, February 13, 2010

FAQ #2 Other Health Issues

Ever since I was a small child, I strugged with health issues. Many of my issues are auto-immune. Often times, people struggling with IBD can have other issues with their health. I’m no exception. An autoimmune disorder is a condition that occurs when the immune system mistakenly attacks and destroys healthy body tissue. There are more than 80 different types of autoimmune disorders. There is no answer to why my body seems to attack itself or why I continue to have so many issues. But after so many years I have learned to accept it. My body reacts differently than others. If you have any other auto immune issues or other problems connected to Crohn’s or Colitis, and you’d like to share, feel free to comment or email me at Nadia@UCVlog.com

REMINDER: Don’t forget to send your new/unused ostomy supplies to help Haiti!! Click the Donation Link to learn more!

“A wise man is one who can live in peace with the things he can not change.” ~Unknown

~Nadia

[Via http://ucvlog.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment