Thursday, February 11, 2010

What I Hope To Accomplish Here!

Chronic Pain , and life is designed to share my story as well as find out yours.  I live with what can only be understood by those of you who have it.

We are prescribed medicine that works for some but not others. We undergo surgeries that are designed to help but only create more problems. We endure families who may try to understand but somehow think if we just tried  a little harder we could accomplish more.

By sharing our stories and what we have learned about pain and the therapy that goes with it as well as what works for us,  I hope to move mountains (well, not  physically, but I can watch the mountains move!)

So, Let’s get started, shall we?

Caryn

[Via http://chronicpainlife.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment