Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Computing 101: WordPress.com

As a result of thinking about Marie Osmond, and of course thinking more about the many dear friends I’ve lost to terribly tragic circumstances, whether it be as a result of domestic violence or child abuse or suicide, I have created a second page for my WordPress.com Journal.  It is entitled, 24 hour suicide and crisis help Center.  I encourage anyone who is interested in helping me to present access numbers for those who are in desperate trouble either as a result of domestic violence or child abuse or suicide or any other crisis that very well may be so severe that the person is having a terrible time just continuing; to please feel free and use any of the links I have created in my 24-hour suicide and crisis help Center in your own effort to present similar or the same information.  The more of us who present this information to the general public the better chance we will have of saving lives.

It only takes one single word.  And just one second.  Just one.  That’s all it takes to be able to save someone’s life.  So again, I think it’s important for any of us if we truly do care about one another here on Earth for us to try to do the best we possibly can.  To truly try and be our brother’s, and our sister’s keeper.

And finally for those who are interested in my article entitled, How ya gonna keep ‘em down on the farm, I talk a good bit about Marie Osmond and the tremendous difficulty she is facing along with the nature of suicide.  And what we as a human population can do.  In this article, I also talked to a great extent about my transgenderism and how I arrived at where I am in life.  So for any of you who are interested a link to this article is in my see also section below.  And in addition, it is now part of my links list here on WordPress.com.  And I say that, because as I do every day, I generally and the posting an awful lot of information into my Journal every day.  So in order for you to have an easier time locating this particular article.  It will be in my source notes and also in my links list in case you wish to read it.

See Also:

  1. My Biographical Profile 
  2. My Philosophy of Life 
  3. Reality… 
  4. For those Who Said I Never Knew Ronald Reagan, They Lied
  5. My Encounter With Joan Baez 
  6. My Time Studying The Anasazi Indians 
  7. My 250 Million Variable Characteristic Hieroglyphic Language 
  8. My Tribute To Jim Varney 
  9. The Pebble And The Penguin 
  10. A Diamond On A Sea Of Glass 
  11. Regarding Me And My Journal 
  12. It’s A Crime 
  13. My Back And Me Doing 250 Sit Ups 
  14. Hey God! You There? I’m Tired… Ok? 
  15. In The Midst Of Darkness The Smallest Spark Lights My Way… 
  16. I Wrote Something A Long Time Ago… 
  17. The Vanishing Of America 
  18. Second Gear 
  19. Kmart To Close Five More Ohio Stores 
  20. Sounds 
  21. An Explanation Of Vernacular Dynamics and Sequencing Regarding Various Forms of Advocacy 
  22. An Installment Notation Of The Maschke Family History And Legacy 
  23. How Ya Gonna Keep ‘Em Down On The Farm?
  24. By The Campfire
  25. Playing The Keys Of My Heart 
  26. Adventures In Technocracy 
  27. My Financial Analysis Of The Global Economic System 
  28. My Global Warming Research 

 

For the record, I pro-life. I do not support violence against, or the killing of any human being under any circumstances! And the only way that I ever deviate from that stand is that I do not believe that the Almighty, and/or God  has ever given any human the right to dictate to any woman how she is to arbitrate her life with the Almighty, and/or God . Therefore, I am also pro-choice, in that I believe that all women deserve the right to choose for themselves the fate of their souls, and their own bodies, pursuant to their relationship with the Almighty, and/or God . For an expanded explanation please see my article entitled, “Second Gear  “

[Via http://nicolemaschke3.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment