Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dr. Horng

I do not know Dr. Horng personally and I have never had him as a doctor. I only know from what I hear, mostly from the paper. Personally, I would not use a doctor who practices general medicine to work on my teeth. And, If I was not getting the medical treatment I think I should have, I would go to someone else. Do you think the $1.9 million lawsuit is a way for someone trying to “cash in” on someone’s misfortune or is it justifiable? Why would someone continue to see a doctor if they were unhappy with the results? Page County already lost a few doctors, we almost lost the hospital a few times, and now, we are losing the dialysis center in Stanley in March 2010.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

[Via http://lurayva.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment