Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dr. Oz on Coffee...

I was flipping through the channels last night and happened upon the Joy Behar Show.  I decided to watch it for a minute, as Dr. Oz was on, and I have found that he tends to give some good medical advice – the segment was focusing on dieting.

He said, and I quote, “Coffee is the number one source of antioxidants in America.”

Not only is that quite an amazing fact by itself, it proves to me that the formulators of JavaFit know exactly what they are talking about!

I wanted to see if there was any further information on coffee from Dr. Oz, and I found this quote at his website:

“Coffee is a stimulant that contains caffeine. It can help you stay awake but also boost energy expenditure and speed up metabolism. So don’t be afraid to drink a cup of Joe. “

To see more about what coffee can do for you…CLICK HERE!

[Via http://coffeewithcarl.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment