Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sick day #1

Hello again…. yes the inactivity due to posting was due to schoolwork AND me getting sick. So today is my first day as a sick person in such a long time… me today

Me trying to keep the hiccups down later in the day and yes due to just sleeping 3.5 hours last night I got a big pimple on my forehead how fun! This shows how much you need your ‘beauty’ sleep.

During class times the slow depiction:

 =>  => =>

And then the cycle repeats itself… yeah, basically my day…

I ended up not doing much today… just hte Japanese reading assignment that we had to do for Weds. class.

The plan is to sleep early today but that probably isn’t going to happen as planned. >.< Anyways, today I get to try ColdFX. Yay! For those who don’t know what ColdFX is it is this:

Source: http://www.canadiansportcentre.com/Communications/SportPerformanceWeekly/2004%20SPW%20Images/Cold_FX_Don_Cherry.jpg

It basically is medicine but it boosts up your immune system then anything else. If Don Cherry thinks that its good for atheletes then I think it would work for me too!! I will post a review of it tomorrow to let everyone know what it’s like… and the background behind it… seeing that it was developed in Canada…. hooray for Canadians!!

Well, bedtime now, I’m hoping to put up a haul photo thing soon. Those things are soo much fun to read and watch but I’ve never actually posted anything like that… it will be interesting…

[Via http://dodotheextinctsworld.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment