Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sleep, Sleep, and More Sleep

I kept Aidan home from school yesterday and from the sitter’s so that he could start getting better.  We all have this monster cold thing.

Thursday night before bed, the boys got some cold medicine, I made sure their heat was up and tucked them in all snugly and warm.  I took a muscle relaxer before I went to bed because I’ve had muscle aches for weeks now and being sick has made them worse.   We all slept good that night.

I think we got out of bed about 9 am, had breakfast, watched some TV and took a nap at 11.  About 1pm, I showered and we headed into the office where they just sat around watching a movie for a bit while I worked.

When we came home, they took another nap for about an hour.  Then we had dinner while watching TV.  About 7:30 they went to bed.  Shortly after I fell asleep on the couch and got up and went into bed about 10.  I think we got up about 8 this morning and the kids at least are starting to look a bit better.  The plan is to go to bed early again tonight too.

My muscles are still achy and I have a sore throat still.  But I feel more with it mentally.  I was in quite the fog this past week.  Today I have accomplished more at home than I did all week!  The dishes are finally washed, the laundry done, and now the floors just have to be cleaned.

I hope you all had a better week than me!

Don’t forget, you have until Sunday night at midnight to enter my giveaway!!!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

[Via http://jenerahealy.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment